Saturday, September 5, 2009

Telephone Dissconnection Letter

Portraits

Scarlett Johansson Uma Thurman

These are my last two drawings that I could take advantage of free time that I can enjoy in the summer, so I picked up a pencil and I dedicated to one of my old passions that have unfortunately left out in recent times due to more pressing commitments, the old discourse of the priorities that one must give in life, but then sometimes does not reveal a more just, however this' summer I wanted to try, I had to apply more than usual, but I'm really glad of fully equipped obvious improvements achieved compared to the portraits of past years. This site that affix the link http://www.ilritratto.net/ I have been very helpful, the portraits that have been published are wonderful and useful tips I recommend it to anyone who ventures to make a portrait.

The first of my drawings I did from a picture already done so you can easily locate the shadows, and the second from a photo I put in black and white and have a little ' always darkened to bring out the shadows, I do a little 'hard to find, even though my Achilles' heel of the hair because it does not have the patience necessary but I think because I do not know, how to do technically speaking, though I hope to improve with practice ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment