Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Aubrey Xerex Streaming

Follettina home of Santa Claus drawings

yes, I launched the project "pair of Christmas," I read the book that really would be the son and the daughter of Santa Claus ... but since dad? ninth not in my home so for me the image will be goblins and elves .. a perfect couple as Christmas decoration. is true we have only the female but soon I will keep the remaining half:) I like
tantoooo
is why it is so white Sami (or there) .. and also because I found a linen color better than this (among other things has cost me a fortune, never again!).
even when I have a boyfriend I'll keep it and the other will give it to my boyfriend;)



hair but just do not know how to sew for them to come as the original, I followed the tutorial Federica "Countrykitty" on the male but I can not do it .. so someone help me please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment