Friday, October 10, 2008

How To Play Pokemon On The Computer Mac

Recurrences.


Here we are.
We returned to the old bandanas ...
My hair is straight, but not enough and now in some parts of my foremen are in sharp strike ...
But what to do?
Chop again and wait for regrowth.
I do not deny the fatigue and boredom to bring something in his head, the eyes of the people ... in short, having a bit of 'start ... but we hope everything is shorter.
Meanwhile, the first thought goes to my daughter who was beginning to fall asleep with his hands in my hair ... but I vissto in many other situations and his caresses there are always been, there will be totally abandons time!
And then there's my graduation session ... but who knows ... maybe play to my advantage!! HIHIHIHIHI

0 comments:

Post a Comment