Thursday, October 23, 2008

What R The Side Effects Of Olimelt

AAAcercasi clown

a clown nose and red balls as possible ...
With a hat-colored head, without Bazuka or gun ...
fine by me the horn, the drum, the flower that squirts water ... but nothing.
The clowns of today are so ... have to follow in modern times, I have been told.
Anyway ... Giorgia
Yesterday she received her first birthday present: a day at the circus with grandma!
But a show complete with every comfort ... with bunny photos, chips, flag!
The real show was the face of my daughter ... really enchanted by the animals he saw slide!
Blessed innocence ... but if she had a little 'more sense I'll see some things on animals in cages and trained ... but never mind for now!
I'm glad when it has also shown interest for a young man hovering on the rings ... do not know what has hit the ... and knowing it, do not rule out the young man!
It has only two years ...
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment