Friday, October 29, 2010

Chevrolet Silverado Ss For Sale In Edmonton



on Deviantart (a site where you can find beautiful pictures of all kinds) time ago I found the gallery of images Kinkei and I'm in love! I love the way it manages to draw and color all through the computer .. I obviously do not but they would never be able to "vector love" was too cute not to copy them .. so I drew them in pencil and I think I'll make the little pictures to hang in my sister's room with the Ikea frames (one white and one pink alternate) .. she loves a lot, also because they are Disney-themed stories:) is the first Belle of Beauty and the Beast, then we have the witch of Aurora the Sleeping Beauty (I think, right?), then Alice in Wonderland (my favorite), and Dorothy of Wizard of Oz, one of the films I loved and still love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment