Friday, October 15, 2010

Lots Of Road Noise 2007 Santa Fe

il coniglietto tilda


with few days late but .. here are the pictures of my first attempt Tilda, the rabbit is small.
the stuff I used to do it, the white linen was not really as outlined in the book but a Tone Finnanger ritaglino ikea fabric that I had advanced by an attempt to dress. And then to make the eyes I used a fine tip permanent marker, and her cheeks eyeshadow.
But I guess that came the same if not exactly like the original!
and time away with the picture .. I know they are many and very similar but I liked the effect of grape vines with attached background:)



If you want to do that you also put a link where you can download for free the same pattern .. sin that I have discovered after buying the book!
here it is: #
http://picasaweb.google.com/mariasoledadtorresescobar/MedTildasVennerPASKE

0 comments:

Post a Comment