Monday, January 31, 2011

Star Sunflower Oil Factry

Cabin Gingerbread House version of the angel

How many times have I seen the gingerbread cottage ready to decorate and assemble Ikea ..
every year during the Christmas holidays! But this time .. I throw myself and I bought it:) I like
taaaanto! seems to be the house of Hansel and Gretel.
Too bad that was not very stable, I must have overfilled the roof of smarties, under the weight of the walls collapsed in a short time (
but at least I managed to take some pictures!
I should insert the sheets of gelatin that would have made from glass, pity he did not have time.
will be for next time, but I think I'll un'impasto cookies will design and interlocking to prevent sagging!




The frosting is very easy to do, just beat an egg white with powdered sugar, is added until it becomes the consistency of medium hard .. if you want you can add half a teaspoon of liquid glucose to make it more sticky, but even so it works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment