Friday, February 25, 2011

Mucus In The Throat During Pregnancy

buckwheat cake

Today I give you the recipe for buckwheat cake I always do .. Tyrolean taken from a booklet that never disappoints!
I made last night for the birthday party of my uncle and my sister and it came out like this:

Ingredients:

250 gr soft butter 250 g
sugar 6 eggs

250 g buckwheat flour

250 gr chopped almonds 1 packet of vanilla sugar-
the book puts it, but I added a little baking powder. "


Procedure:

work the butter, 150 grams of sugar and egg yolks until they become frothy.
combine the flour, almonds and vanilla sugar while continuing to work. Whip the egg whites until stiff
steadfast, adding a little at a time the rest of the sugar. Mix them gently into the mixture. The recipe does not have it but at this point to be sure that I would become high enough I added half a bag of baking powder. Pour into a buttered cake tin and bake in a hinged oven heat moderate heat for about an hour (I've got more time had to leave because she had become very high! I cooked at 180 for about an hour and a half). To be sure you do the usual checking with a toothpick.
Let cool and cut the cake into two layers. Fill with cranberry jam (it is from Ikea, is perfect) and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
The book should present it with whipped cream, but it's also good without it!
good appetite;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment