Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Green Green Ep 13 Dubbed

pink scarf Ruffled lavender color

I hate to knit, but it bores me to death when I saw this strange thread, a ribbon made of a network riddled throughout, I could not resist the temptation to make me a scarf.
And here's how it is coming! The color is faded from purple to pale lilac, I used three balls (they cost about € 3.50 each in the Eastern market here in Genoa) and is long enough to turn it once around the neck.
To realize this point I used the simplest, is called bolt I think.
Just work the tape and took only a hole near the top edge of the network, making sure to always leave about 1 cm of wire each time you make a new point (as they form the frills).
I did not know how to photograph it because it does not make it!





0 comments:

Post a Comment