Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Jumbo Muffins Calories

chocolate sponge cake covered with fondant sugar (PDZ)

Today I am dedicated to sugar paste .. or fondant!
with results, I would say, interesting:)
first of all I made a chocolate sponge cake in the variant (recipe here)
I used my tin in my heart that is about 22 cm in diameter and I had some problems with it off but in the end I succeeded ..
I have avoided, however, filled with cream social that 'would make it less stable.
Then I followed this recipe for the PDZ , but instead of water, orange blossom, I used plain water (I did not think it was okay). I covered
the cake and the advanced I stained with a drop of red dye and then I made some simple buds pdz overlapping circles of various sizes and roll (later cut in half the sausage and 2 roses here!).
are quite satisfied with the result but will improve;)






0 comments:

Post a Comment