Monday, December 27, 2010

Strep Throat Looks Like Blisters In Throat

christmas gifts and case for digital photo frame

How was your Christmas this year? All according to tradition?
What gifts have you received?
me the best gift came from my boy in Swarovsky these earrings that I like very much! and a digital photo frame with a definition of striking images and also takes music, calendar and even watch movies!
And then: a headband with a bow as I like, a tin box for sewing, pajamas, Benni's latest book "Spirits" of the star-shaped earrings, a hot water bottle covered by a wool sweater with hearts, a food thermometer (which I use for some Easter eggs), the odd socks that have the sole to use instead of slippers, a scent of Playboy + deodorant, perfume shower gel + blackberry and musk and a clutch bag beauty case. Surely I'm forgetting something!

The digital photo frame is so functional and comfortable to view pictures, movies and music that will certainly bring me around in the holidays with Luke!
So better give her a case to protect it in my bags because there is always around and more!
I used a cotton American Giesse bought the remnants and a yellow piece of felt and a half larger than 1cm piece of synthetic fur (cut with exact measurements of the frame).
And then I added two pockets on one side overlapping to put the cables to connect the computer to recharge the batteries and the pen drive.
is not perfect because the thickness of the fabric and padding was too high for the sewing machine, poor thing, has done it though with a bit of trouble;)




I have yet to decide whether add velcro to close it or the automatic .. but nothing. What do you say?

0 comments:

Post a Comment