Thursday, December 23, 2010

Lorena Herrera(fotos)

last-minute Christmas cards

bet you are not the only one to bring me to the last second for gifts and cards to accompany the packages ... true?
then I give you an idea, or rather two ideas, simple and very fast.
The first is a tag that you can download for free here at Allsorts.
is printable, but also because I prefer drawing my printer is low on red and would come to a pale color Rosino!


the second idea is one of my classic ..
I'll let a thing .. There is a wonderful site that sells the Magnolia Tilda stamps and Edwin, are cute! but I do not have .. So what I do is download the image, print it and then re ..
but the result is still very cute! are used in many ways, just unleash your imagination (but wanting many inspirations are also online).
This year I made a pop-up card for my boyfriend. For
simulate ice skating and I used a silver glitter glue, and then I stuck on a sheet of clear acetate!


cute right?
snowflakes I made them with a cutter of this form.
I have to finish it yet, it lacks the most important part .. personalized greetings:)
not wait to discard the gifts that I will come! Good packaging
e. .. Merry Christmas to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment